Coming out of Lockdown
We are very excited to be reopening the doors to our Piccadilly Arcade shop on Monday 15 June. Whilst we have tried to stay in touch with our customers as best we can during the lockdown period, we have missed all of you and nothing beats being able to converse and interact face to face. We’ve had a Spring refresh too to ensure that the shop is up to scratch and squeaky clean.
Whilst we graduate back to normal, there are some modifications to our services along that way that we shall all be adhering to:
Store Opening Hours
- We shall be open from Monday to Friday only, from 11am - 4pm until further notice.
Entering the store
- Due to the small size of our shop, we shall only be able to accommodate two customers at a time, adhering to the two metre rule between individuals.
- Look Down! We have installed a doorbell on the shop door. We put this on the lowest part of the door frame so that it can be simply pressed using your foot, meaning that you do not need to open the door with your hands.
- There is hand sanitizer on a table just inside the door. We would greatly appreciate you using this liberally for our collective protection.
- Whilst you enter safely, you can exit even more safely, as our team at Andover have been producing masks whilst the store has been closed. These are available to purchase for £15 with proceeds from our June 2020 mask sales going to homeless charities, The Passage and Crisis UK. Masks are cut and sewn from our Swiss cotton shirting offcuts and are therefore wonderfully cool against your skin. Buy yours now
Bespoke and Made to Measure customers
- Our cutting room above the shop and our workrooms in Andover are up and running. Current safety regulations mean that we are unable to fit or measure customers. However, if you have ordered from us before and have an EXISTING pattern, then we will be happy to cut you some new shirts. Cutters Darren and James, alongside the shop team will be happy to take you through shirting and style options.
- Please note that as well as ordering in store, Made to Measure customers are also invited to order with us online.
Shop with us virtually...and not just online!
- We appreciate that not all of you enjoy the process of shopping online and prefer the personal touch. We are also aware that some of you might struggle to make it into town to see us, or perhaps be overseas or shielding. With this in mind, we are happy to serve you via Zoom or Whatsapp for your bespoke, made to measure and ready to wear needs. Simply contact us at the shop via phone or email to request an appointment and away we go! Andy and the team will be able to show you items up close and talk you through them to provide you with the next best thing to being in the shop itself.
Slowly slowly we will get back to normal. We hope we can soon leave behind the new normal and revert to the old normal. For now, let’s stick together but stay apart.
Stay safe, stay well. Welcome back!