Budd Easter Egg Competition!
This Easter we are giving you the opportunity to win the giant chocolate egg that has taken residence in our store windows this Easter. Standing at 18 inches tall with a circumference of 46 inches it is a real Easter treat!
The chocolate egg is courtesy of Charbonnel et Walker of New Bond Street. Founded in 1875 by Mrs Walker and Mme. Charbonnel, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain's first and finest chocolatiers. All of their chocolates and truffles are handmade to the traditional recipes of Mme. Charbonnel.
Enter now by filling out your name, email address and quote 'EGG' in the comments below and click 'Submit'.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is Thursday 2nd April. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by Tuesday 7th April.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- Entries can be submitted online and instore.
- By entering this competition you agree to being signed up to our email newsletters of which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Chocolate egg must be collected from our Piccadilly store, unfortunately we are unable to ship the egg.